Industries that have already benefited from “hands-on” support and objective advice include:
- Mineral Exploration (Survey & Geotechnical Systems)
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Defence (Naval & Land)
- Transport (Road & Rail)
- Mining (Equipment)
- NFPs & Individuals
Clients past and present:
- Thomas Global Systems – development program management for a new avionics primary flight display and associated verification & manufacturing equipment. This product is a safety-critical, LCD-based form, fit, function replacement for a legacy technology display currently in service with a large number of commercial aircraft
- Shark Attack Mitigation Systems (with UVS) – systems engineering and commercialisation support for the sonar-based Clever Buoy shark detection system
- StopRotor Technology – hybrid rotary/fixed-wing unmanned aircraft commercialisation strategy development and systems engineering support
- Benthic Geotech – subsea drilling system and support equipment development and commercialisation, in situ tool development and offshore operations management for both geotechnical site investigation and mineral exploration
- Sandvik (with KM&T) – mining equipment assembly site relocation integrated with lean transformation
- Sercel – ‘first-of-type’ 4-component ocean-bottom seismic survey system development, manufacture and commercialisation plus operational capability improvements related to streamer manufacture
- Thales – ‘first-of-type’ 3D marine seismic survey system new product development and offshore demonstration
- BAE Systems – various defence equipment related projects spanning battlefield communications, sonar systems, mines and pulsed energy weapons
- ARTC (with ADEPTUS Consulting) – various projects related to rail safety risk analysis and training
- RTA (with ADEPTUS Consulting) – comparative analysis of road safety systems related to heavy vehicles
- Project Management Institute – various pro bono activities including strategy and content development for community programs plus personal mentoring services
- Engineers Australia – various pro bono activities including personal mentoring services for the Centre of Engineering Leadership and Management
Prospective New Client?
If you believe that Sigma Rose Pty Ltd can help you or your organisation then please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a friendly and informative face-2-face discussion. Alternatively, we can make arrangements to discuss your needs by phone, Skype or email if you prefer.
A brief description of our services can be found here.